Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No Pants Tweets, Harrison Ford, and Nathan Fillion

Good evening, Clint.

I thought I would start with something for you, since the rest of this post will probably not really interest you at all. What, pray tell, is a "no pants tweet"? Is it just a tweet that was made in which you have no pants on? Can you be wearing shorts and make a "npt"? Can you call it a "npt"? I have questions. Well if it is, in fact, just a tweet in which you are sans pantalons...then this is a no pants blog post (npbp). You're welcome.

Can you imagine what it must be like to be Harrison Ford? You have played the President of the United States that kicks terrorists' asses, an adventure seeking archaeologist who has discovered the two greatest Judea-Christian artifacts that (may or may not have) ever existed, and, of course, a fortune-seeking smuggler with a heart of gold that was instrumental in toppling an evil and tyrannical empire (TWICE!). You're a bad ass. Bad. Ass.

BADDEST. ASS.

Finally, Nathan Fillion. Nathan Fillion is the best thing that has ever come out of Canada. EVER. I'm serious. I have now watched him in two different shows (Firefly and Castle) and also Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and the dude is just incredible. Anyway...enough gushing. Go watch the shows.

Like I said...funny.

I should probably say that I was originally going to talk about Joss Whedon...but I found this instead. I think that it probably sums up what watching Whedon shows is really like. Yeesh.

I think that this should probably do something to find out what kind of people read the blog...NERDFIGHTERS!
...huh?
...anybody?
...no?
Good talk.

2 comments:

  1. i got the joke.

    also, this is the best idea ever because now when i want a dose of nerdy family time, i just read this. yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NPC! No Pants Comment!
    ...Heck...
    (takes shirt off)
    NCC! No Clothes Comment!

    ReplyDelete