Thursday, April 29, 2010

Confession Time

Good afternoon Tyler,

I hope the final weeks of the semester are treating you well. I've got plenty of downtime, as usual, here in Dublin so I decided another confession is in order.

-Despite John McCain's sacrifices, I still giggle when he gives two thumbs up.
-I remove anyone from my Facebook newsfeed that changes their status to something extremely vague and/or unarguably emo. (i.e. 'it could have been so much', '37 days!!1', etc)
-The Red Hot Chili Peppers's 'Stadium Arcadium' album is one of the worst purchases I've ever made.
-The Smashing Pumpkins's 'Zeitgesit' is the worst purchase I've ever made.
-The number one thing I am most excited about doing when I get back to America is seeing 'Hot Tub Time Machine'.
-'Ghost Adventures' is one of my favorite TV shows.
-I also love 'Frasier' and I don't understand people who don't like it.
-People who say, 'You would like Frasier' immediately make my black list.
-My black list includes Dick Cheney, Sinbad and U2 from 1994 to 2001.
-As much as I despise Disney, I will voluntarily watch Aladdin if I stumble across it on the television (I think it's a heritage thing).
-I have always confused Ethan Hawke and Edward Norton... What? It's not like one's acting career stands out from the other?
-I've secretly always wanted to go to Broadway in Nashville and buy a cowboy hat and boots and then go to the Wild Horse Saloon.
-That last bullet point was a subtle hint for a summer activity.
-When I worked at Starbucks, I would set up the 'impulse buy' products and immediately become the store's biggest sucker. I was my own worst enemy.
-'I was my own worst enemy' is the kind of Facebook status I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment