Saturday, April 17, 2010

Confession Time

Good evening Tyler,

As I look out my window onto an oddly colored sky in Dublin (stupid Iceland and its volcano), I can't help but think of my transgressions. I've conjured up another list of confessions for the confession booth, hope you enjoy.

-I don't find The Onion funny.
-I hate orange chocolate, I think it's cheap and distasteful.
-I think Gatorade flavors that include the word "glacier" are even cheaper and more distasteful.
-Orange Gatorade is my favorite.
-English accents kind of make me nauseous.
-I immediately lower my standards for anyone who says they enjoy the television show "Heroes".
-I think testing for all illnesses should involve peeing on some sort of stick, like a pregnancy test. "Oh man, I have strep!"
-Godfather Part 3 was a cinematic masterpiece.
-Drinking Miller High Life out of a glass bottle actually makes me feel more sophisticated.
-I once bought a 12 dollar pair of socks.
-I prefer wearing those socks when drinking Miller High Life out of glass bottles.
-Until the age of nine, I thought Chicago was its own state.
-I hold firmly to the belief that Reese's Cups are vastly superior to Reese's Pieces, and mildly hold a grudge towards E.T. for giving Pieces its second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment