Monday, November 16, 2009

Things that Suck

Good morning Tyler,

It's that time of the week once again. Lemme tell you a few things that suck:


Sarah Palin - Okay, before I lose all my Republican readers, let's face the facts... Sarah Palin sucks. I mean, if you supported John McCain, you would probably agree that she sucks cause she single-handedly destroyed his campaign. And don't give me that "She fired up the Right Wing" crap. That worked for about a week and then she decided winking and putting "Joe" in front of everything was a good idea. Now she's released a book that doesn't express her political ideals, plans for the future, or any criticism of the current administration... No it's about how the people running the McCain campaign were mean to her. Sarah Palin sucks and I don't think I'll understand anyone that argues against me.


Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson - Seriously, how did this guy end up with an acting career? He got his big break with the sequel to The Mummy as a giant CGI'd scorpion... Anyone that starts their film career like that should not still be making movies. I mean, let's just take a look at the illustrious career of Dwayne Johnson: The Mummy Returns, The Scorpion King, The Pacifier, DOOM, The Rundown... Should I go on, or did I already name one of your favorites? I didn't? Hm, shocking. Dwayne Johnson, you suck. Please stop showing up on my TV screen


Rainy days - I'm not sure what the weather is like back in Tennessee (I'm hoping nice cause I'll be back this Friday), but here in Dreary Old Eng-- Columbia, Missouri it's rainy. It seems like it's been a constant barrage of rain since October started. Sure we had a nice week and a half of sun, but once again the rain is back and it's not letting up. Now, I enjoy a rainy day from time to time, but when I have to walk around in the rain all day and when my job depends on clear weather I'm not as a big of a fan.


Roland Emmerich films - Yes, I include Independence Day on the suck list. I'm pretty sure Emmerich sits down before beginning a new film and looks at b-footage from news stations and asks himself, "What can I blow up in my next film?" I'll give him a break, he didn't blow up any historical landmarks in The Patriot, he just covered them in blood. And now his latest film, 2012 is out. I'll just wait until it's on cable TV every three hours for six months at a time... And even then I'll contemplate suicide.

11 comments:

  1. wasn't the pacifier vin deisel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I kept reading after Sarah Palin (indifferent, so I didn't necessarily disagree...), but Roland Emmerich films?! C'mon man!

    The Patriot is best ever, and Independence Day... When that movie came out, in 1994 mind you, it was IN-CRED-IBLE! Still is to me! I love it!

    But you are right, rain sucks, The Rock's acting sucks, and Biff's character still sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CORRECTION: The Pacifier was indeed a Vin Deisel film, not a Dwayne Johnson film.

    SIDE NOTE: Meg Kimsey knows the filmography of Vin Deisel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dwayne Johnson is perfect for action movies.... he is a better actor than Schwartzenegger... at least you can understand what Dwayne Johnson is saying, and he is a very handsome man. He has star quality.... and THAT is how he is still in movies and making the big $$ with his box office draw. How is Madonna making records? That chick can't sing, is an okay dancer, and copies from everyone else.... I think THAT deserves more of an explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you freaking kidding me?! Musicians like Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera wouldn't exist without Madonna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. كوردستان-العراق

    ReplyDelete
  7. doom and the pacifier were both vin desiel not Dwane(YUCK!). I LOVED THE PATRIOT! I LOVE RAINY DAYS(grew up in oregon). Sarah palin is so weird and stuiped why the hell would someone write a book about people being mean to her and label it as something else.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you actually teach our young ???

    ReplyDelete
  9. big surprise, a liberal teacher who doesn't like sarah palin. way to break the mold buddy. oh.. wait. you are one of millions. there very well may actually be a factory churning you out somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. To clarify to all the idiots who are just now discovering this post. Tyler did NOT post this. I did (Clint), the liberal photojournalist and brother-in-law to Tyler.

    ReplyDelete