Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things that Suck!

Good afternoon Tyler,

As you can tell, it's been a while since either of us has posted anything. I don't have an excuse, except that I am lazy. So I guess it's only appropriate that I make a "things that suck" list.


Clint and Tyler - I also think it's only appropriate that we are the first on the list of things that suck. To all our readers, I deeply apologize. I know you all have been anxiously waiting for Tyler or I to write something stupid/funny for several weeks now. And I'm just self-centered enough to actually think that's true.


Moldy bread - I don't how often this happens to you Tyler, but in the recent months I have purchased several loaves of bread and within a week they have gone bad! You have no idea how frustrating that is! I spent a pretty penny on this loaf of bread and all I get is maybe 3 sandwiches. AND IN THIS ECONOMY?!


The asian psychiatrist on Law and Order: SVU - It seems like B.D. Wong always plays the snide little man that always has a smart comeback. Jurassic Park? He played Henry Wu, the snarky dino-doc who argued with Ian Malcom (Jeff Goldblum) about the likelihood of dinosaurs reproducing on the island... If only we could've seen HIM get eaten off the toilet. And his character on SVU, Dr. George Huang, is like that kid in class that always knows EVERYTHING. He's always got the right answer, and all the other characters (and the audience) hate that he is right. George Huang you suck!


The American Dollar - As my flight to Dublin quickly approaches, I've been keeping an eye on the US Dollar to Euro exchange rate almost daily. And I gotta say, the Dollar sucks. I've known this for a while, the times I visited the UK and Europe in high school proved to be doubly expensive. And even though the rate from Euro to USD has actually gone down recently, it's still piss poor. The past two weeks it has danced around $1.43 to $1.44. This will simply not do. If this rate goes up anymore, you and Amber might be getting combined gifts... Sorry.

So there it is! Finally a new list of things that suck. I promise I'll never take that long to post again... Maybe.

4 comments:

  1. all good points...especially the bread thing. also, milk. it goes bad way too fast as well.

    second, it was the lawyer and not jeff goldblum that got eated off the toilet in jurassic park...

    and third...so the real problem you have with the character is that he's a cliche asian guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a psychiatrist on law & order: svu, however, b.d. wong provides the viewer with really disturbing background information about pedophiles and rapists that not only makes you want to die a little, but makes you really paranoid and start to psychoanalyze how people act. so yeah, screw that guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to clarify: i knew it was the lawyer... sorry i wasn't more clear.

    and i never said he was a cliche asian guy you RACIST PEEG DAWG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If only we could've seen HIM get eaten off the toilet."

    Hilarious!

    I hope this continues when you are in Ireland. Good work sir.

    ReplyDelete