Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Return of the Things that Suck

Good afternoon,

Okay WTFballs Tyler?! I know you still have computer access cause I talk to you on gchat all the time. Yet there is no blog post? I mean, we gotta step it up if we're going to outshine Austin Huff and his sports cronies over at Korked Bats. They just got an article in the Tennessean! They just gained like, another 40 site hits! This will not stand!

I was lenient last time, but this insolence will not stand! Your punishment is this sir: you must watch The Butterfly Effect four (4) times in three (3) days. So let it be written, so let it be done. You must document your viewing each time, and I trust Amber to be the impartial mediator here and verify that you did, in fact, watch the film 4 times in 3 days.

So now let's get down to business: things that suck.


Ricky Martin - Thanks for telling the world what we already knew, Ricky. I'm sure you are a great inspiration to gay men stuck in the closet... If they work hard and sing about shaking bon bons and wooing senoritas for enough years, they too can one day come out of the closet.


The Office: Season 6 - The television show has proven that people don't like working at offices for a reason. They're boring, just like the long running story lines of season 6. Pam is a bitchy mother, the Andy/Erin relationship is so comically annoying that it's actually just annoying, and Kathy Bates should stick to breaking James Caan's legs. Honestly, unless there is some major transformation that doesn't involve the threat of the office being shut down or Dwight disavowing Michael, I think it's all downhill from here.


Jay Leno - I'm still pissed.


Hershey's Chocolate - Not only because it's from Pennsylvania (and everyone from Pennsylvania thinks they are the greatest human beings alive), but because compared to the chocolate I'm having here in Dublin... Hershey's is pure shit. There's no going back for me. I'm looking into a monthly shipment deal. Highly lucrative, completely illegal.


John Yoo - Read about him here. He's the reason lawyers get such a bad rap. I hear satan is looking into hiring him as his personal consigliere.

There you have it. Oh and Tyler, you have one week to complete your punishment. Don't let me (or our 6 readers) down.

No comments:

Post a Comment