Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hopey Changey

Good morning/afternoon Tyler,

It has been far too long since anything has happened on this blog. Since I've gotten to Dublin, I'll be honest, I just haven't focused on what to write for this ol' blog. But in the words of Sarah Palin and some black guy that takes my money and gives it back, it's time for some "hopey changey" around here. It's time for... A Renaissance!


That's right ladies and gentlemen, Tyler and I have decided to be proactive about this blog and actually use it for what blogs are intended... blogging. So here's the deal, Tyler and I will blog once every week. That's one post from me and one post from Tyler every week. "But Clint, how can I trust you'll keep your promises? Where's the accountability?" I'm glad you asked. Tyler and I now have a standing verbal contract that if one of us does not blog by midnight on the specified day, the other chooses the punishment. Spoonful of sugar, eating 10 saltine crackers in 3 minutes, watching the next Twilight movie, whatever we come up with the other must fulfill the punishment. The best part is we'll vlog (video blog) the punishments for all of you.

This coming week, you can expect a blog post from myself and Tyler. Watch your RSS, Google reader, inbox, facebook feed, twitter timeline (or whatever the hell you're using to stay in touch with people you don't care about) because new posts are coming your way.


Gird your loins, this blog just got REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment