Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thing that Suck: After Hours Edition

Good afternoon Tyler,

As you should be fully aware, it's Tuesday. I typically post my things that suck list on Mondays. Well that didn't happen yesterday because of one of my featured thing that sucks... So let's get to the list:


School - Sure, school is good and all that... but it's times like these that I think school just plain sucks. I'm not going to go into detail of all the shit I have to do because I know some wiseass out there will try to one-up me and then they'll make my things that suck list. Actually, let's just take care of that right now.


People who try to one-up me - 'Nuff said.


Bill O'Reilly - I love that when I have hit writer's block for this blog post, I just think of Fox Noise and immediately have someone to add to the list. Bill O'Reilly, you suck. I wouldn't care as much about you if you didn't always claim to be a journalist. You're not a journalist... You're the reason regular people hate journalists.


Blowing Out a Tire - I can testify that this indeed sucks. On my way back to Missouri last week, the tread on my back right tire completely shred off. Luckily this happened at an exit with a Walmart (Walmart is spared from my list because of this) so changing the tire wasn't too much of a hassle. However, I had to get both back tires changed which cost a pretty penny. Actually it cost a lot of pretty pennies. Several thousand in fact.

So that's my list for this week, sorry it's late... And sorry this list actually kind of sucks.

2 comments:

  1. Wait a hot second! Police and or citations do not get on this list?! And 2 tires for a Saturn cost SEVERAL thousand dollars? This is does suck. Sucka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya got it all wrong crackhead! Tires cost several thousand PENNIES. Get it?

    And I didn't want to bring up the pigs or the citations because I HAVE AN INTERNSHIP APPLICATION COMING UP SOON.

    ReplyDelete